St Peter's Book
Stpetersbook.com is the name given to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) which is powered by Frog.
Every department in the school is in the process of developing their own website on stpetersbook to provide important information and resources for our pupils. Pupils can access stpetersbook from any computer in school or out of school by logging in with their usual network login. They can access their timetables, school notices, homework and documents. Click here to log on to stpetersbook.
This section is designed to engage parents/carers in their child's/children's education. Although it is still under development parents/carers can access many aspects of their child's school life. Year 7 parents/carers have had the opportunity to register and are now taking advantage of what it has to offer. Parents/carers of children in other year groups can also now register. Please take a few moments to watch this slideshow to find out what is presently available to parents/carers.
Frequently asked Questions:
Will I be able to see my child's timetable?
- Yes, your child's timetable is available so you can see all the lessons he or she has on a particular day.
Will I be able to track my child's attendance?
- Yes, you will be able to see a record of attendance which includes an attendance history.
Will I be able to contact school if I need to?
- Yes, you will be able to send an email from stpetersbook.
Will I be able to see upcoming school events?
- Yes, there is a section for school notices.
What about behaviour - will I be able to see if my child is concentrating on his/her work?
- Yes, you will be able to see the behaviour points. These show points for achievement and behaviour.
I have more than one child at the school. Do I need to log in for each child?
- No. You will have one log in only. Once you are in stpetersbook you will find that you can choose which child's details you want to see by selecting from a drop down menu.
Do I need access to the Internet to be able to log in to stpetersbook?
- Yes you will need Internet access.
I don't have Internet access - can I log in at a friend's house or in the library?
- You can log in anywhere where there is Internet access, but remember you must log out when you have finished as you do not want others to see information that relates to your child.
Sometimes my child tells me that he/she has no homework. Can I check to see if homework has been given?
- Yes, you can check if it has been given and completed.
How will I know if my child is making progress?
- You will be able to see the targets that have been set for your child and if these targets are being met. At the moment we are still working on this section but it will be fully up and running soon.
Where do I get my login and password?
- The first step is to register. You can do this by clicking on the Registration button below. Once the registration has been processed we will send your unique login details.
Can I share my login details with my husband/partner/friends?
- No. Login details must not be shared. This is part of the terms and conditions for the use of stpetersbook. Each parent/carer can register and will receive his/her own unique login details when the registration has been processed.
What happens if I can't log in or I forget my login details?
- All you need to do is email the school office and we will make every effort to sort out the problem for you as soon as we can.
Parental Portal Terms and Conditions V3
By logging on to stpetersbook parental portal you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Access to the parent section of stpetersbook is provided by St Peter’s RC High School for the legal guardians of pupils at the school.
- Pupil(s) data is private and may only be accessed by their legal guardian(s). It must not be copied or posted on any other media.
- Information from stpetersbook is confidential and must not be disclosed or otherwise published online or via other media including social media.
- Your username and password must be kept secure and must not be shared with others.
- You agree to use the pages of stpetersbook.com only for legitimate purposes, specifically for monitoring the academic performance of your child and other school related matters which may be of interest to you.
- Always log out of stpetersbook when you have finished, this is particularly important on a public or shared computer/device.
- You must inform the school if you encounter any problems or if you suspect someone else has your login details.
- The school reserves the right to withdraw access to stpetersbook at any time and/or to notify the relevant authorities as appropriate, should misuse be suspected or discovered.
- Any misuse of stpetersbook which may bring the school, its’ pupils, staff and other members of the school community, into disrepute, may result in legal action.