Tel: 0161 248 1550
Fax: 0161 248 1551
Email: [email protected]
Our named person for enquiries from parents and the public is Norma Pinchard, our office manager and PA to the headteacher. If you have an enquiry please contact the school and Norma or one of her team will be pleased to help you.
If you would require a hard copy of information on this website please contact the school.
If you would like to make a quick enquiry, please use our general enquiry form. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Senior Leadership Team
Mrs Dempsey – Deputy Headteacher - Teaching and Learning / Safeguarding
Mr Montrose – Deputy Headteacher - Behaviour and Attendance
Mr Sharp – Deputy Headteacher - Curriculum and Outcomes
Heads of Year
Mrs Fowler – Head of Year 7
Mr Gardiner – Head of Year 8
Ms Arden – Head of Year 9
Mr Stenson – Head of Year 10
Mr Jobey– Head of Year 11
Ms Garvey - SENCO
Please click here to view our Faculty Section, here you will be able to find the email addresses of the heads of individual faculties.
- Leave motorway at Junction 24
- Follow signs for Manchester City Centre and Belle Vue. This is Hyde Road, the A57
- Turn left at Mount Road traffic lights, 2 miles from motorway. Sign post is for Belle Vue
- Keep in right lane. Follow Belle Vue signs and drive along Kirkmanshulme Lane for half a mile
- St Peter's is on the left after the all weather pitches and the leisure complex
- The main entrance is on Kirkmanshulme Lane
From Manchester City Centre
- Follow signs for Sheffield and Belle Vue. This is Hyde Road, the A57. Continue for 2 miles
- Turn right at the traffic lights at Pottery Lane. The signpost is for Longsight and Rusholme
- Keep in left lane and turn left at the second set of traffic lights into Kirkmanshulme Lane
- The main entrance is on the right on Kirkmanshulme Lane
St Peter's has six school buses serving the school's catchment area.
The following additional buses stop near the school: 53. 170. 171, 173, 188
Your Preferred Language
If English is not your first language, we can arrange for you to speak to a member of staff in your preferred language. Please phone 0161 248 1550 and ask for Mrs J Leavey.