Mission, Aims and Values
St Peter’s RC High School is a community founded on mutual love and care for the individual in which the Faith of the Church underpins all our activities. Christ is our model in striving for excellence in all that we do and in valuing the unique contribution and gift of every member of our school community. St Peter’s is committed to working with home and parish to enable all pupils to succeed in life.
Jesus said ‘Follow me’. Stay with us, Lord, on our journey.
Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is outstanding - Ofsted
Jesus said 'Follow me'. Stay with us, Lord, on our journey.
- To develop the individual talents of each pupil to the full
- To establish a community of love and care for the individual which is based on gospel values
- To raise achievement and to strive for excellence in everything we do
- To encourage children and staff to take an active part in the religious life of the school
- To ensure each pupil has an equal opportunity to develop spiritually, morally, socially and culturally
- To prepare all pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life
- To celebrate achievements, to evaluate performance and to constantly work towards school improvement
At St Peter’s we value:
Achievement - in whatever we do
Love – for all in the family of God
Responsibility - to grow into independent young people
Diversity - to celebrate our unique talents